The final 2 (7th & 8th headings) on Conjunctions are Purpose & Consequence:-
The conjunctions for heading of Purpose are: in order that, lest, so that, that
- He studied hard in order that he may have a better future.
- Watch the path, lest you trip and fall.
- I have it written down so that I can remember.
- Keep the food in the fridge that it can stay fresh.
The conjunctions for the heading of Consequence are: so that, so…. that
- She puts on the music loudly so that she does not doze off while driving.
- The trip was so boring that she cut it short.